Relationships to Other Objects: UI
- Updated On 20 May 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Your use case will likely involve using ScreenMeet as part of workflows and process that already exist, and take place from other Objects or views in Salesforce.
In this article, we will go over the steps required to integrate ScreenMeet with other Objects in SalesForce.
For this example, we will integrate ScreenMeet to be available from the Case object.
Adding ScreenMeet to the UI of Other Objects
- Sign in as a System Administrator
- Navigate to the desired object page (open a Case)
- Click on the Gear icon on the top then choose Edit Page while viewing a case Object. This will open the Lightning App Builder
- Design the area where you wish to place the ScreenMeet Live Widget. You will need an area where you can render a component with a minimum of 400 horizontal and 480 vertical pixels.
- Type "ScreenMeetLiveWidget" in the Search Components box on the left component picker. This should filter the list to where the only visible component is the ScreenMeetLiveWidget.
- Drag and drop the ScreenMeetLiveWidget to the desired area on your page design
- The new widget will now show a Loading Session state while in the builder. This is normal.
- Click Save on the top right then if necessary, click Activation to activate the view for the desired users or the Organization. When done, click on Back.
- The ScreenMeet Widget should now be available via your Case Page