- Updated On 18 Feb 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
What is a Trial Account?
A trial account is intended for developers to quickly and easily begin integrating their products with the ScreenMeet platform. By registering a trial account, a developer can gain limited access to our Agent Portal, which allows:
- Creating sessions for Remote Support. This can be used for Mobile SDK development.
- Creating sessions for Cobrowsing. This can be used for cobrowse integration. Try ScreenMeet's Cobrowse functionality.
- Creating sessions for Live calls. (experimental)
- Accessing a trial Mobile API Key. This API key can be used to demo the functionality of the ScreenMeet Mobile SDK.
What are the limitations of a Trial Account?
- Only one active session at a time.
- Sessions are limited to 2 minutes in length.
- Session recordings will be purged on a regular basis.
- Communications and recordings are not guaranteed to be private.
- These limitations are subject to change.
How do I move to production?
If your organization has contracted with ScreenMeet, contact your administrator to get access. If not, please contact our sales team or request a demo.
Additional Developer Documentation
Need Additional Help?
Contact us at email@example.com